Rooms & PRices
In the ARX BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Secure your room for your summer or winter holiday in the Schladming-Dachstein region. In summer the Schladming-Dachstein Summercard opens countless opportunities for activities in the region. It is valid from 21 May to 18 October 2020 and is included in the room rate.
Arrival and departure: Your room will be ready for occupancy at 3 p.m. On your day of departure we ask you to vacate your room by 11 a.m. More information about our prices, cancellation fees and the included services can be found here.
WHAT THE ARX OFFERS YOU
- Breakfast buffet with organic products and a variety of different breads and with organic juices from our fruit grower Thomas Reiter
- With half board 5-course evening meal of your choice
- Wellness: Finnish sauna, herbal/bio-sauna, infrared cabin, drinking water fountain, tea bar, chill and relax room with a small outside area and wellness massage
- Free Internet access (Wi-Fi) in the whole house
- Plenty of parking spaces directly in front of the hotel
- Central location with all important places close by (bus stop, supermarket, ATM, ski pass, ski rental, info-stand, ski school etc.)
- Bathing basket with bathrobe, bath towels and bath shoes (in your room)
- In the hotel there are baskets of fresh local apples for our guests to enjoy and you will find tea, juices and Styrian spring water at the tea bar in our spa oasis
- Small afternoon snack of regional cheese and ham (in winter)
WHAT you should know
- Arrival and departure: Your room will be ready for occupancy at 3 p.m. On your day of departure we ask you to vacate your room by 11 a.m.
- Smoking is not permitted in our hotel.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card is valid from 21st May to 18th October 2020 and is included in the price of the room.
- Payment: We accept cash, debit cards and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- Cancellation Policy: The right of cancellation according to § 18 section 1 Z. 10 FAGG [Austrian regulation on non-face-to-face business transactions] is not applicable. The General Terms of Business for the Hotel Industry are valid.