THE ARX CAREFREE PACKAGE
ALL COVID 19 MEASURES AT A GLANCE
So that you can look forward to your vacation in Rohrmoos-Schladming without any worries and really feel at home with us, read here what awaits you on your ARX vacation:
Socializing and social distancing? Yes, it’s possible!
“We’re a family-run boutique hotel with only 18 rooms – small enough for a personal, family and casual atmosphere. But also big enough for that all-important distance in times like these. Our restaurants consist of 5 different rooms and large tables with enough space. Our service staff is attentive to your wishes, is particularly attentive and of course complies with all safety and hygiene regulations. In the warm season we open again our terrace for carefree outdoor gathering.
Your health and recreation are in the first place
For us, it goes without saying that we conscientiously implement the recommended protective and hygienic measures for safe interaction with each other. Of course, we adhere to all government guidelines and immediately adjust our policies accordingly when new measures are announced. We do our best to protect our guests, our team and ourselves in the best possible way.
Everything you need to know about Covid-19 during your stay can be found here in detail:
Current Covid measures and access rules in the province of Styria.
- We do not shake hands and instead give you a warm smile!
- There is enough space between the tables.
- You can choose between 2 different saunas and an infrared cabin.
- Soaps and disinfectants are sufficiently available for all guests.
- Regular airing ensures plenty of fresh mountain air in the rooms.
- There is the possibility of contactless payment.
- We recommend you to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS 22/23
For cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival, we do not charge a cancellation fee if the following:
- Corona warning level of the Austrian federal government in the vacation municipality on RED.
- A level 6 travel warning is issued for the guest’s home country or county.
- The border to Austria is closed and entry is no longer possible.
- The respective responsible foreign ministry of the guest’s home country has issued a travel warning for our vacation region/area. Travel that is not absolutely necessary is therefore discouraged by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Entry into Austria for vacation purposes is not possible.
Otherwise, our cancellation policy is as follows:
Up to 1 month before the day of arrival 50% will be charged, from 13 days to 7 days before the day of arrival 70 %, from 6 days before the day of arrival or in case of no-show 90 % of the price of the total stay will be charged.